Idaho Thunder FC is a non-profit organization run by volunteers to offer an ethical, positive, and competitive soccer program for the youth of North Idaho and Eastern Washington. Supporting training and enrichment in technical, tactical, physical, and mental aspects of soccer. We also support the teaching of the importance of integrity, respect, commitment, teamwork, sportsmanship, and community involvement.
- Keep players safe and healthy.
- Continued support to develop players' skills and knowledge of the game of soccer.
- Have dedicated and passionate coaches of whom we are committed to develop with quality instructional programs through IYSA as well as licensing programs.
- Provide quality coaching to nurture and develop players through technical and tactical practices along with the highest level of game competition.
- To promote high standards of sportsmanship and fair play.
- EVERY PLAYER MATTERS!
- We promote respect of teammates, coaches, referees, and competitors.
- To gain support and participation of our parents, alumni, and community.
- All decisions will be made with integrity and honesty.
- Will always remember that we are training the youth of our community and that will govern our decisions.
Idaho Thunder FC provides high caliber soccer training and development for young players. We strive to be acknowledged as a leader in coaching methods and quality club organization. We are known for the integrity of our actions and are proud of the results we achieve.
Our top teams are consistently competitive with the regional top teams. With a coaching focus that extends beyond the field, we are the youth soccer program of choice for players who seek to reach their maximum potential as student-athletes.
We provide a training environment supportive of the athletes who wish to play 6 to 12 months a year, and to athletes who aspire to reach State, Regional and National Team levels of play.
We give special thanks to the coaches and managers of all our teams for their commitment in providing our dedicated young players an environment to learn and grow beyond the recreational level.